Clinical Essentials Immune - 60ct
Regular price $28.99 Sale price
Optimal Support from Premium Nutrients.*
Clinical Essentials Immune* delivers meaningful levels of vitamins and minerals in preferred forms for incredible support and strength:
- Vitamin A in the retinol form helps you get a consistent level of support for immune system strength.*
- Vitamin C is a critical component for healthy immune function.*
- Vitamin D3 is the form your body already makes, and research suggests that sufficient vitamin D levels support more robust immune systems, so this nutrient is crucial.*
- Vitamin E is more than just one compound. This formula provides the entire family of vitamin E tocopherols for its full immune-supporting potential.*
- Selenium in the yeast form included in this supplement is clinically studied and readily utilized by the body to strengthen your immune function.*
- Zinc in this formula is chelated to the amino acid glycine to help it absorb efficiently and effectively. Zinc supports white blood cell activity for immune function, healthy lung capacity, and is a required nutrient for the thymus gland, a critical organ of the immune system.*
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||750 mcg (2,500 IU)||83%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg||278%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||62.5 mcg (2,500 IU)||313%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols)||10 mg (15 IU)||67%|
|Zinc (from TRAACS™ Zinc bisglycinate chelate)||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as selenium yeast)||60 mcg||109%|
Other Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), cellulose powder, silica, citric acid, vegetable source magnesium stearate.
No: sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Recommendations: 1 capsule daily, may take 1 capsule twice daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.