Herbatonin 0.3mg - 90ct
Herbatonin 0.3mg is the only plant-based melatonin in the world. It is a 100% natural plant extract from a particular variety of rice with a standardized level of 0.3mg of melatonin per capsule, safe for extended use on a nightly basis.
- The Only Plant-based Melatonin: All other melatonin is animal or synthetic
- Supports sleep cycles, restful sleep and improved mental health
- Low Dose: 0.3mg is the same amount of melatonin naturally produced by the brain, making it a non-habit forming, long-term use sleep aid
- Slow Release: Slow sustained release through natural breakdown of the plant cell structure
- Natural & Pure: Contains no magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, fillers, flavors or excipients
How It Works:
MIT scientists have confirmed that a serving size of 0.3mg melatonin is the ideal amount necessary for a restful effect. Taken in that quantity, it not only helps you fall asleep, it makes it easier to return to sleep if you happen to awaken during the night.
In fact, scientists discovered, a larger serving size stops working after a few days. That’s because when the melatonin receptors in your brain are exposed to too much melatonin, they become unresponsive.
Take 1 Herbatonin 0.3mg daily before bed.
Melatonin (100:1 Oryza Sativa, Medicago sativa & Chlorella pyrenoidosa - Leaves & Stems) , Capsule - Hypromellose (Plant derived cellulose)