Mindful - 90ct
Some degree of cognitive decline is a given as you get older. That’s because levels of neurotransmitters and other brain compounds diminish with age. And that can impact what you understand, process, and remember. But with the proper nutrients, you can take steps now to support youthful cognition and memory. Research has shown the longer your memory declines, the harder it is to retain. Forgetfulness is an early warning sign that rarely gets better.
Even more remarkable, molecular science is revealing that the human brain has the capacity to preserve the ability to remodel brain functions (plasticity), even in the elderly. The key is to maintain a steady supply of special nutrients clinically shown to support brain health as you age.
- Contains Hericenone (shown to support youthful cognition/memory in a clinical trial with 50-80-year-olds with mild cognitive decline).1
- Supports brain-boosting Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and Brain Derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF).2
- Hericium Erinaceus supports the brain’s normal defenses against the build-up of Amyloid-Beta (Aβ is shown to result in brain cell shrinkage.3
- Supports healthy levels of Acetylcholine. A decline in acetylcholine levels coincides with advancing age & neuro-degeneration.4
- Shown to ease inflammation in memory areas of the brain. Brain inflammation has been implicated in memory loss.5
- Support of recognition memory exhibited.6
- Shown to support Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in Hippocampus.7,8
- Shown to support the body’s nerve systems.9
The most common phospholipid in our brains, vital for cell-to-cell communication.
- Supplementation is shown to improve the condition of patients experiencing age-associated memory impairment or cognitive decline.10
- Enhances energy metabolism in all cells, memory, concentration, learning and word choice.11
- Helps maintain cell membrane integrity and brain-cell-to-brain-cell connections.12
- Shown to support spatial memory.13
- Stimulates the production of acetylcholine. Supplementation is shown to improve the condition of patients experiencing cognitive decline.14
- Supports memory recognition, recall, and executive functions of decision making.15
- Helps maintain brain cell membrane integrity and youthful synaptic plasticity.16,17
Mindful supports youthful cognition and memory. Research has shown the longer your memory declines, the harder it is to retain. Don’t wait any longer to give your brain the nutrients it needs.
Our Phosphatidyl Serine is the Green version…made from nonGMO sunflower seeds.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.